STRENGTH & CONDITIONING TRAINING
The Fury’s Strength and Conditioning Program is a three-phase program designed to maximize the athlete’s physical goals and to prepare their bodies for the demands of baseball. The phases will include the following components: the foundation of strength, power phase, speed, acceleration, change of direction, and arm care. The program will be taught by former Minnesota Twins pitcher and Eleven Coach Anthony Slama.
This program is designed for boys of any age and skill level. Each class will be at 50 to maximize efficiency, so register as soon as possible.
ATHLETES WILL BE DIVIDED INTO THE FOLLOWING DIVISIONS:
- High School Grade (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 grads)
- Junior High Grade (current 6th, 7th, and 8th grade)
- Youth Group (current 9u, 10u, and 11u)
THE PROGRAM BEGINS ON JUNE 10TH & CONCLUDES ON AUGUST 12TH.
- High School Group: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays @ 2:00pm – 4:00pm
- Junior High Group: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays @ 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Youth Group: Wednesdays @ 4:00pm